What is print on demand jewelry
The cost and lead time differences between print on demand and traditional manufacturing methods of production are significant. Print on demand jewelry is made to order, so you can personalize the design to your liking. You can customize your piece’s size, color, and material, as well as its finish. You can also select the best packaging options for you. This manufacturing method enables you to order small quantities of personalized jewelry without having to invest in large amounts of equipment or inventory. Simply upload your designs, customize them, and order them as needed. The best part is that there are numerous POD providers from which to choose.
Printful is an online store that sells a wide range of items such as jewelry, clothing, and home furnishings. Customers can select from a wide range of customizable products. For example, you can design your own ring on their website and then order it. Printful also provides custom packaging options to ensure that customers are pleased with what they receive. Printful is a great option if you also want to use a print-on-demand service to create custom t-shirts, mugs, and other items. You can use this service to customize the design of your product or to select from a variety of different products.
Pros of Printful
- Global Fulfillment
- Create your unique designs with Printful’s design tools – choose from a variety of clip art, shapes, and symbols.
- Printful is a white label partner, so your customers won’t see our name on your products.
- Custom engraving patterns for bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
- Their platform integrates seamlessly with over 28 e-commerce platforms.
Cons of Printful
- Although PrintFul has multiple fulfillment centers around the world, you cannot choose where your order is fulfilled.
- There will be no refunds if an order is lost or damaged. Before purchasing, you can check to see if Printiful’s policy has been updated.
- There are fewer jewelry categories.
Printify is a network for transparent print-on-demand. Printify is another well-known POD company with a diverse product line.
Printify, unlike the other POD providers on this list, sources printed products from partners all over the world.
Printify does not own the manufacturing process or print on the products. Instead, the company serves as a go-between for you and various printing companies. Printify collects orders and forwards them to the printer of your choice.
Pros of Printify
- With over 750 products, there is a wide range of product categories to choose from.
- Premium plans with significant savings.
- Collaboration with a variety of vendors, including Subliminator and SmartPrintee.
- Low shipping costs lead to higher profit margins.
Cons of Printify
- Jewelry accessories are scarce.
- Printify is merely a print-on-demand network; they do not manufacture their own products.
Customcat is a Detroit-based digital printing company. They use printing technology that has no minimum order quantity requirements. They also ship directly to the customer, saving you time and effort. Orders are shipped in 2-3 days (on average), which is faster than some other print-on-demand services, giving them a competitive advantage. Customcat is an excellent choice for first-time and low-budget entrepreneurs.
Pros of CustomCat
- Shopify, WooCommerce, and other platforms integration.
- Shipping costs are extremely low.
- Payment gateways such as PayPal and Payoneer are available.
- Orders are filled quickly.
- Design in bulk upload.
Cons of CustomCat
- Inadequate user friendliness during product development.
- Complaints about incorrect sizing of clothing items.
ShineOn is without a doubt one of the top POD jewelry companies on this list. They design and sell their own custom jewelry. The company sells a wide range of items, including custom name necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and pendants. As a result, they are one of the most competitive options for personalized gift ideas. ShineOn also has a great app. It has an easy-to-use interface, and because it is native to their app, configuring your store is a breeze. ShineOn has received a high rating (4.9) in a short period of time, which deserves special mention. ShineOn is the best place to go if you’re looking for the best print-on-demand jewelry provider.
Pros of ShineOn
- More on the Jewelry Design Category.
- Professionalism at its best.
- Excellent product quality.
Cons of ShineOn
- You cannot view the entire product list if you do not have a ShineOn account.
JetPrint is a Chinese on-demand printing and fulfillment business service provider that has helped over 30,000 businesses produce branded products. JetPrint is the best option for new and low-budget entrepreneurs. The company has been in operation since 2017 and provides excellent customer service. You can always call someone or chat with them online. JetPrint also offers a wide range of products, including jewelry, clothing, and shoes. You can use their website to upload your design or select one of the available templates to match the aesthetic of your brand. JetPrint has a good reputation among those who have previously used their services. They provide excellent customer service and charge reasonable prices for their products.
Pros of JetPrint
- Allow your customers to customize jewelry in your store without the need for product option plugins.
- Integration with several platforms, including Shopify, Etsy, and Woocommerce.
- Page with a simple design that is appropriate for beginners
- Custom embroidery, custom shoes, custom gifts, and other services are available.
Cons of JetPrint
- Jewelry products are limited.
Shop3D is a top provider of print-on-demand jewelry. Shop 3D offers a diverse range of styles, materials, colors, and sizes. Shop3D is the first and only 3D printing and manufacturing plugin in the world. Shop3D creates on-demand manufacturing software that allows you to focus on what you do best: creating beautiful products. The plugin handles the manufacturing and fulfillment of your orders. It’s essentially your button factory. With shop3D, you can begin selling physical products around the world using your digital 3D files. You can virtually incorporate the most advanced 3D printing and casting technology into your Dropshipping business with this manufacturer. It provides resellers with access to a diverse range of Shop3D jewelry types and materials, such as white gold, rose gold, and yellow gold.
Pros of Shop3D
- 3D printing on cutting-edge presses
- Provides a diverse range of materials for a variety of custom jewelry products.
- Has a large collection of jewelry, options, and accessories.
Cons of Shop3D
- The app itself is also clumsy and difficult to use.
- Print on demand jewelry from Shop3D is more expensive to produce than comparable jewelry from other vendors.
ThisNew is one of China’s leading print-on-demand jewelry companies. ThisNew, an Embracy Pty Ltd subsidiary, is a professional supplier and personalized product design platform that supports Dropshipping (no MOQ). Their model builder assists customers in quickly designing their products. When a customer places an order in your online store, ThisNew will automatically synchronize the order; all you have to do is verify the ordered products and pay ThisNew. ThisNew will oversee all other aspects of the project, from production to delivery. ThisNew allows for seamless seller-buyer-factory collaboration. ThisNew has been entrusted with producing high-quality products and delivering them on time to your customers.
Pros of ThisNew
- Multiple payment methods, including Visa and Mastercard
- Integration with Etsy, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Low prices
Cons of ThisNew
- Longer production cycle
Beeoux is another reputable POD company that specializes in POD jewelry. They sell a wide range of items, including jewelry and home decor accessories. They appear to be somewhat similar to SheinOn. They also integrate with a number of popular e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, Etsy, and WooCommerce. You can use their online designer tools to create your own designs, or you can choose from one of their pre-made designs.
They also have a large selection of jewelry to choose from, all of which is customizable! Their pieces are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any occasion. Although the majority of Beeoux’s fulfillment centers are in Germany and the United States. This does not preclude them from providing a global fulfillment service.
Pros of Beeoux
- Shopify, Etsy, and WooCommerce are all integrated.
- Dedicated to creating jewelry.
- Their jewelry and accessories are made from high-quality materials.
- There are low-cost global shipping options available.
Cons of Beeoux
- The website structure is unsuitable for customers seeking additional information.
PS: Beeoux is currently experiencing an error, according to user feedback.
There is a long list of print on demand jewelry suppliers, and it can be difficult to find one that works for you. However, we’ve done all of the legwork for you, so all you have to do now is get started! I hope this article has assisted you in making the best decision when looking for a POD service provider. Best wishes!
However, JetPrint is proud to be one of the leading print on demand jewelry suppliers. We provide a wide range of products and services that will help your company succeed. Contact us today to learn more about us or our products!