Your Ultimate Guide to Getting Started
1. Register or log in to your JetPrint account
- If you already have a JetPrint account, skip to the second step.
- If you do not already have a JetPrint account, create one by creating an email address that can accept emails, clicking Register, and entering the verification code. Your account has been completed successfully.
This procedure is frequently completed in under a minute.
2. Choose an e-commerce platform for your sales.
JetPrint currently integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy, and all of our integration services are free.
Please see How to Sell on Shopify for detailed instructions.
On the JetPrint dashboard page, click the Shopify link to connect your WooCommerce store.
It is not yet open, but Etsy will be seamlessly integrated in the near future.
3. Integrated with JetPrint
Once your store is set up, you can link it to your JetPrint account via the JetPrint Dashboard.
Do you require assistance with the integration process? Click the chat bubble to get live help from our team.
4. Choose and publish products
You can freely add products to your store after integration. For print on demand products, we have two product models.
Print on Demand Products（catalog）:You must design and publish this type of product in your store.
Custom Gifts : This type of product can be released directly to your store and is ultimately designed by your customers.
Please visit our product design guide if you are unfamiliar with our design pages.
5. Begin selling
You have successfully published your product and are now able to sell it.You can learn more about advertising marketing from the holiday marketing guide, which will help you understand how to market your products.Simultaneously, whenever the festival arrives, we will promote our products; you can find out more about the festival promotions .